“Received my BitFreezer today! Absolutely love the product. It’s discreet, fits in your physical wallet and has a great UI. The thing I like about it most is the fact that it has a full-fledged operating system with built in TOR. I’m considering buying a couple more.” – Sas Harmer
…BitFreezer is here!
- Safe, secure cold storage for your crypto assets.
- A compact and convenient wallet design (at a very affordable price).
- Not to mention it comes in a stylish package too!
Keep your crypto assets safe with the BitFreezer wallet with the following Key Features:
- A wallet with security at its core that doesn’t require a continuous Internet connection
- Built-in, bootable BitFreezer OS: manage your crypto funds securely
- A genuine multi-wallet supporting Bitcoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, NEO, ERC20 (without MEW), NEP5 and growing
- True affordability at $49 USD
3-layer security + physical encryption technology
- Antihacking protection embedded with the hack-proof, independent BitFreezer OS
- BitFreezer uses enhanced network security through encrypting Internet data on the TOR Onion Circuit
- Recovery: use Google authenticator app to recover lost funds if your BitFreezer is stolen
- Plus seed encryption option
BitFreezer Is Affordable, Versatile And, Above All, Highly Secure!
How BitFreezer measures up
Rest assured your crypto wealth is safe in your BitFreezer wallet:
- Freeze your crypto assets with BitFreezer
- 17 countries and counting already trust the BitFreezer to keep their assets locked
- BitFreezer is expanding their coverage: the big BitFreeze is coming to a country near you soon!
- Don’t forget to vote on the #crypto you want to see integrated next!
Buy BitFreezer and stay up-to-date
- Readily available & easy to use: Order, Unpack, Insert, Boot, Load and Use!
- See us for detailed instructions and videos
- Experts at BitFreezer are continually adding new coins to increase coverage
- BitFreezer is continually enhancing customer usability and overall experience: stay up to date with the latest developments!
Images courtesy of BitFreezer
The content of this article was provided by the company referenced. Bitcoinist does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.